Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Arrive in Spain on time, no gliches with connections or delays. Took the train in the city (Barcelona) , I've never seen so many motorcycles and men in suits riding them!

The train back to the hotel was a little difficult to figure out, but along came a nice young man from Scotland who was heading in the same dircetion I was and got me where I needed to be.

I've had no sleep yet, so I'm ready for bed before catching an early train to Pamplona, I walk about 15 miles tomorrow before I pick up my bicycle, hopefully it's where I think it will be, but not worrying about it... I read recently that to experience a truly good pilgrimage you must competely experience the present- so no worries about tomorrow.

Terri

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you made it there safe and sound. I like the live in the moment idea - makes life deeper and more rich, I think. All is good here with the Schmidt family. Hope you find the bike and have an awesome first day of pligriming! Love you, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri-you've been in our thoughts and prayers! I had to laugh this morning when i got a call from Mark about the late start...I thought to myself hey its just like Terri is here and calling to check on late start days :) Have an incredible first day! hope the sun is on your face and the wind is on your back! enjoy! love you=angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. What a great adventure. Remember, 11:00 am every day..

    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're praying that your entire experience will be a great blessing to you, Terri. Hope the bicycle matches your outfit! ~8-) We love you!
    Bill and Cheryl

    ReplyDelete